Organized by the American College of Preventive Medicine, the 2018 Healthy Aging Summit will be held July 16th - 17th in Washington, DC.
- Explore the science on healthy aging;
- Identify knowledge gaps;
- Promote prevention; and
- Support people aging in place and in their community.
- Social and Community Context
- Maximizing Quality of Life
- Health and Health Care
- Neighborhood and Built Environment
TechSAge research will be highlighted in the following sessions:
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
10:30 AM-11:45 AM